Sunday, February 19, 2012

Skunky

So my loyal companion was senselessly assaulted in the ole factory by a most vicious attacker. Luckily I had my camera on the ready and captured this image of the event.
Here is a recipe I found on the interweb that slightly works for taking the skunk off a dog- !However! do not get it in your dogs eyes ears or mouth! also don't make it in a closed container- cuz it fizzes and don't try and store it or it will splode.! that said:
1 quart of hydrogen peroxide
1/4 cup of baking soda
one tablespoon of dish soap.
wipe of as much of the oil off as you can,(paper towels, or cloth, not a good one that you plan on keeping) then use this mix , let it sit for a few and rinse and repeat. then wash several times with some dish soap or shampoo.
After that look disapprovingly at the dog, and make snide sarcastic comments about how uncool that shit is. Here is the website with this recipe and helpful other stuff. http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/skunk.htm
Also skunk smell is worse than I ever imagined, never again will I doubt that as an awesome defense. I actually got dizzy and disoriented, and my sorry mutt was a bit blinded(temporarily). Needless to say we fled. Before this I thought it a bit weak, like the kid that had heart as his power on capt. planet.What is heart gonna do against serious polluters? not shit, thats what. Also here is video for that as well.
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5876f2aced/don-cheadle-is-captain-planet

No comments: